Re: Wireless Cameras

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Sun, 11 Jun 1995 21:50:37 -0500 (CDT)

I use the little camera which came with the sharevision product,
and mate that with a 35.00 wireless transmitter that is sold here in
Houston at a local electronics shop -- it sends audio and video on TV
channel 16 for a distance of 150 to 200 feet. Since both are tiny
and run on 12 volts it makes a great walk-around broadcaster. Receive
on channel 16 and do what you want with the signal.