Re: CEI PC PrimeTime V6

Carol J Qazi (cqazi@sparta.sjsu.edu)
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 17:14:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Ted, thanks for the posting on PC PrimeTime Version 6 from CEI. My
never-ending search for the "inexpensive" but "good" videocapture card
took another turn just as I was beginning to settle in for the Blastid
videoblaster ES100. I've been vacillating between the ESA 100 and the
FS200. Called Creative Labs to find the real scoop (what's different
between the two) and got put into voicemail Hell for 30 minutes.
Finally, I just hung up. Your posting about the PC PrimeTime cheered me
up. I called CEI since they are just up the peninsula from me (I'm in
San Jose) and was immediately able to talk to the Technical Support
person. He did not know about CU-SeeMe and did not know that the card
worked with the program. I gave him all the info I could.

He suggested I ask you one question: Did you have to do any tweaking or
fiddling with the drivers that came with the board. Or did it work
straight out of the box with the a standard (normal) install?

I'm on my way to CompuUSA, but would love to hear from you as soon as you
can respond. Javaid Qazi, San Jose, CA