Re: CEI PC PrimeTime V6

Don Johnson (johnson@magicnet.net)
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 11:45:37 -0400

>>>I have just installed the WaveWatcher TV2 and everything seems to operate
>>normally with CUSM ie: no errors. I don't have a camera attached yet,
>>however, so I don't know how that will work. I do get a static filled
>>(stationary) local view window and all the send options work. Also, no
>>problems connecting to reflectors.
>>>
>>>What do you mean specifically when you say Wave Watcher doesn't work?

Ted Sorrells responded:

>The WaveWatcher-TV2 uses the YUV 6-bit format (whatever that is) and didn't
>produce an image at all.
>
>You don't need a capture board to receive CUSEEME video....so that option
>should work fine anyway. But sending video didn't work for me at all.

Don Johnson replied:

Checking the manual it says the reccomended setting under video options is 6
bit compressed YUV which is "16 bit capture compressed to 6-bit using
WaveWatcherTV-II's video processor." BUT it doesn't give you any other
settings to choose from. This could get interesting!!