Re: Video Spigot card for PCs

Albert Foo (albert@more.net)
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 11:40:39 -0500

You wrote:
>Recently Albert Foo has posted al list of CU-SeeMe compatible video
>cards for DOS PCs (thanks Albert).
>When he refers to the Video Spigot he has added the word: (Discontinue)
>may be to specify a characteristic of the card itself.
>Could I have an explanation of the real meaning of this
>specification?

Well I called Creative Labs a while back, and they told me this card is no
longer being made. The newer series are called Video Blasters - RT3000, SE,
etc.. There might be shops out there that still carry this on their shelfs.
You can probably get this from a big clearance sale or something.

----
Albert Foo (albert@more.net)
Missouri Research and Education Network
University of Missouri - Columbia