Re: unused reflectors

Chuck Elliot (C.Elliot@shu.ac.uk)
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 11:39:31 -0400

Bob,
I haven't heard of a reflector crashing clients before. Are you sure it
isn't the local setup? I don't know how the nicknanmes mechanism works
because I use a PC.No-one else has complained of this to me.

Chuck.

>At 12:19 PM 6/10/95, Chuck Elliot wrote:
>
>>By all means use
>>
>> kingfisher.cms.shu.ac.uk
>>
>>it is currently under-used.
>
>Nice of him to offer, and it seemed to work the first time, but after I
>made it a nickname it crashed my computer whenever I selected it.
>
>Can anybody shed some light or share a work-around? It would be too much
>trouble to remember and type in each time, even if that would work.

Chuck Elliot
Sheffield Hallam University UK
tel. 0114 253315: fax. 0114 2533161
email C.Elliot@shu.ac.uk