From: MediaVis Internet Tech Supp B
To: Salkowski, Charles
Subject: RE: HELP! Don't stop support!
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 1995 11:07AM

Charles,

I will pass this message on to my superiors.

regards,
Alf
----------
From: Salkowski, Charles
To: MediaVis Internet Tech Supp B
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 1995 9:59AM

Alf,

My apologies for not being completely clear. I am experiencing the (now
world famous) photo-negative image which results when trying to marry a
Mediavision ProMovie card with cu-seeme. This seems like a relatively minor

driver modification, however I admit my ignorance in the art of driver
coding. Is cost the issue? Perhaps we could find 500-1000 ProMovie owners
willing to put up $10 for new driver. I am willing to throw in a
"behind-scenes-tour" of Johnson Space Center or how about some time in the
X-35 cockpit. Which, by the way, will be a hypersonic lifting body,
initially intended to return equipment and people from the space station to
earth. Sort of a supercharged version of the Air Force X-24 if you've ever
seen it.

Charles