Re: Re- Under-used reflectors

Chuck Elliot (C.Elliot@shu.ac.uk)
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 10:33:56 -0400

As I understand it, yes but as you say, BCC is usually a one-way link
and I am not sure if it would work two-way or more. I may be wrong but
I thought that UNICAST-REF was the way to merely tie reflectors together
but anyway the main point is that this is currently only done for special
events and what I am suggesting is something more permanent.