(no subject)

emile anderson (emanders@nexus.chapman.edu)
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 19:17:40 -0700

The problems you describe may be due to improper mapping of the FS200 in
EMS. The FS200 installation instructions (albeit for windows 3.1) require
excluding a portion of EMS for the video buffer. Improper addressing or
conflict results in the blue screen on capture. Refer to the manual on
excluding or reserving EMS for for the video frame buffer of the card. Until
this is done, CuSeeme which requires the preview mode will not work.

Emile

iAt 03:38 PM 6/16/95 WET, Riaan Venter wrote:
>I have just installed my video blaster FS200 in dos and it works fine. But I
>cannot get it to install through Windows 95. It keeps on comming up with a
>base memory address clash.
>
>After I have installed it through dos itself, I can get a picture on the
>screen from the camera, but when I save that image to file and open the file
>with aldus photostyler, it is just blue.
>
>Also when I try to load video for windows, I get a error message that the
>drivers for the capture driver is not installed.
>
>Can anyone please help!.
>
>Can is FS200 video blaster work with cuseeme and vidcall?
>
>Thanks
>
>Riaan Venter
>|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>----|
>|*** For life is no wright or wrong - it is just what you preceive it to be
>*** |
>|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>----|
>| Riaan Venter r_venter@cis.co.za 128 Pretoria Road