Nuvista+ board for Broadcast Video

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Sat, 17 Jun 1995 09:36:21 -0700

Another message for the list readership to enjoy. I don't know anything
aboutt the Nuvista+ thingie.... :-) M

>Date: Sat, 17 Jun 95 14:48:37 0500
>From: Ogren <Ogren@mail.utexas.edu>
>To: msattler@jungle.com
>Subject: (no subject)
>
>I currently use a Quadra 950 w/ a Nuvista+ board for Broadcast
>Video work.
>
>Is the Nuvista+ an acceptable vdig device? Will this work with
>the conferencing program?
>
>The second part of the question is, what audio input source
>can be designated? The system I mentioned is set up for the
>Avid Media Composer 1000, but is used for many other
>operations. As set up, it uses a seperate audio i/o card.
>However there is no way at this point to get the Mac to see
>the audio from this board except in digitization w/in the Avid
>software.
>
>What I am looking to do, is to "broadcast" or allow a LIVE
>video feed of a production as it happens (ie the drawings at
>our state lottery). Should I be looking at a different type
>of software?
>
>Thanks for your expertice.
>
>Scott Ogren

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |