Advice for Apple Video Card owner, please

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Sun, 18 Jun 1995 09:56:23 -0700

Another question which I can't answer. List members?

At 5:22 6/18/95, <glen_moore@uow.edu.au> wrote:
>Help, I have a Mac lc630 and Apple Video Card. BUT CUSeeME doesn't see the
>card. I bought this configuration with CUSeeME in mind and I hope like
>heck that I haven't wasted my $! Any ideas?

Search and Rescue - Bay Area Mountain Rescue Unit * Radio Ham - KE6DZF |
Emergency Medical Technician * SF Neighborhood Emergency Response Team |
Bay to Breakers Red Cross EMT/Comm * PADI Divemaster * Macintosh bigot |
mostly vegetarian * polyglot * Sign Language dilettante * owned by cat |