Re: Running CU-SEEME under OS/2 Warp

C. Duncan Hudson (dhudson@ibm.net)
Wed, 21 Jun 95 07:41:05 EDT

On Thu, 15 Jun 95 12:17:29 -0500 you wrote:

>Can I get the windows winsock.dll that comes in the Warp Internet connection to work
>with CU-SeeMe? What I am getting is the HOST NOT FOUND message.

Gene,

Technically yes, the Warp Winsock works with every other Windows
Internet utility - IPhone, etc. But I have not been able, nor has
anyone I know, to get CU-SeeMe to work with Warp. The Host Not Found
error, though, is easy to correct. Put a HOST file in your
X:\tcpip\dos\bin directory. The file should contain your IP address
and your machine's name. Let me know if you get CU-SeeMe to work,
I've been trying for months.

C. Duncan Hudson

dhudson@ibm.net
chudson2@attmail.com