PPC with 7.1 release of MacTCP

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 21:15:55 -0700

Gentlebeings, is this true? I don't have the good fortune to own a PPC,
since Apple never seems to release the PPC upgrade card for my PB 520c.
Sigh.

* * *

>Date: Wed, 21 Jun 95 19:46:47 -0700
>From: Martin Stoufer <marty@nbn.com>
>
>I was wondering if you had any comments or any pointers that may resolve
>why the PPC version .80b of CU-SeeMe does not work with system 7.5's
>newer version of MacTCP (v. 2.0.6)? I tried and got some quick hangs and
>crashes in the process.I am running the required latter version (v.
>1.1.1) but with a little hesitation (even though I'm totally awestruck!).
>I've poked around some newsgroups looking for answers, but to no avail...

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |