Re: Support for CU-SeeMe Project

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 11:21:25 -0400

I don't know how much this applies to your request, but you might want to
add something about the Event Guide web pages I put together for the
CU-SeeMe community. I think a lot of users feel the need to give back
something, since CU-SeeMe is free. That is why I created the Event Guide
pages. They also help spread the word about CU-SeeMe events and bring a
little order to the chaotic nature of showing an event. You will find the
pages at http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/default.htm

You will also find a program that launches CU-SeeMe from a web browser and
connects it to a specific site.

John Lauer