no response

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 09:10:18 -0800

Would some very kind Windows user please take pity on George and help him out?

Thanks.

>Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 11:48:26 -0400
>From: George Goncalves <georgeg1@ophelia.waterloo.net>
>To: webmaster@jungle.com
>Subject: no response
>
>hello......CU-SeeMe is really beginning to get on my nerves!.......i
>installed everything according to the docs and corrected my hosts
>file....yet i keep getting a 'no response' error from every server i
>attempt to connect to......i checked with the administrator and he is not
>running a firewall (aka, no blockage).......i'm just about ready to scrap
>the idea all together........it's a good thing i'm rather tenacious or i
>would've given up the fight along time ago.....can you help me?
>
>--
>George Goncalves
>Associate Director
>Southern Ontario FIERO Association

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |