Re: Linux, was: THANKS ! re: recieve only ..

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 11:10:01 -0400 (EDT)

on LINUX, the mbone tools can be used to view cuseeme streams.
check out my home page for links to CU-SeeMe and MBone stuff.

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +