Re: At&T video

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 10:26:17 -0400 (EDT)

NOTHING out there "puts CU-SeeMe to shame". None of the
other packages, and I've seen many, can do FREE
MULTIPARTY CONFERENCING. In point to point connections
the others excell. But CU-SeeMe kicks all their butts
when it comes to bringing several people together.

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +