Re: SE100 VideoBlaster

Cyber-Q (lockheed@fc.net)
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 17:09:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 27 Jun 1995, Roger J Chapman wrote:

> I have just purchased the se100 videoblaster card because I understood
> that would work with CUSEEME. I'm having, what are probably beginners,
> problems. What line should I put under drivers in system.ini?
>
> The only driver I can see is se100mci.drv and that doesn't work. Do I
> need to make any other modifications to my windows setup?

I just purchased that card last week and did have some initial problems.
It seems the install software on the V/B install disk does not install
ALL the drivers, specifically the capture drivers. I believe it does
install that se100mci.drv driver, but not two others.

Go into Control Panel, then Drivers, add drivers from other disk, insert
your VideoBlaster SE100 install disk and install I believe it's the three
drivers you see listed (you've probably got one installed, but since I
don't have the names of the drivers in front of me, it's safe to
re-install a driver already there).

That SHOULD take care of the obvious problem that I'm aware of anyway...

| Steven B. Kirk | DT Systems Performance Analyst | Systems Administrator |
| | Dell Computer Corporation | MultiComm - Las Vegas |
| lockheed@fc.net | steven_kirk@ccmail.us.dell.com | lockheed@unix.mclv.net |
|------------ URL: http://www.mclv.net/staff/lockheed/home.html -------------|