Re: Need BCC reflector feed for NASA CUSeeme broadcast

Liem Bahneman (roland@ssc.com)
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 14:52:34 -0700 (PDT)

Well according to this page:
http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/sd/128.102.84.140_224.2.212.225_0B45

The server at 224.2.212.225 is broadcasting in nv format, but I can't
reach that IP...

I would _love_ to be able to demo nasa select using NV, but none of the
admins use nv-capable reflectors, or release the port information
that nv needs to connect.

- liem

On Wed, 28 Jun 1995, Mike Richards wrote:

> Anyone,
>
> I need a BCC reflector feed for NASA CUSeeme broadcast or
> the multicast address, port, etc of a MBONE NV CUSeeMe video broadcast
>
> I've tried all of the NASA reflectors via OBTAIN BCC and got nothing....
>
> Thanx,
> Mike
> * K. M. Richards, ATG - BellSouth Telecommunications
> * E8B1, 3535 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, Al. 35243
> * (205-977-5193) Fax: 205-977-1351
> * WWW: http://www.bellsouth.com/kmr/

Liem Bahneman roland@ssc.com
System Administrator http://www.ssc.com/~roland
Specialized Systems Consultants - The Linux Journal (206) 782-7733