Speaking of MACs and Ideas

joshua ament (josh@ptnext.pitzer.edu)
Wed, 28 Jun 95 12:54:29 -0700

The "useless message" can be disabled in the control panel General Controls by
unchecking the checkbox. You may be better off just removint the conrol panel
all together since there are reports that it causes some problems with
software. To automatically connect to the reflector, look at Applescript which
comes with System 7.5. It will allow you to login to the reflector at startup.
If you have anny other questions, feel free to ask...

Josh Ament