Re: Connectix

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 20:50:47 -0500 (CDT)

Might be a dumb question but figure it's worth a try:
Why couldn't one CUT THE WIRES from a Mac Connectix camera and RE-WIRE to
a different plug for matching the right pins to go on a PC ... and just
not wait till May-June-then-July-and-now-not-till-August? Wouldn't
the camera be doing the same thing on the Windows platform?