Re: Need BCC reflector feed for NASA CUSeeme broadcast

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 11:01:39 -0400 (EDT)

NV has a CU-SeeMe encoding option.
it is on 131.123.5.1, 129.186.112.242, 128.2.230.10
If the port number is assigned correctly you can just
select the CU-SeeMe encoding and start sending and you
will get the video stream. Unfortunately, i just tried
them and none of them have the port set at 4444.

They are also doing a color broadcast on the MBone
If you have access, its much nicer.
HTH, good luck
+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +