Anyone combining two video images?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 95 14:13:17 -0700

>Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 11:59:00 -0500
>From: thom@nkn.net
>
>I am interested in combining two video images and transmitting over
>CU-SeeMe. Anybody doing this that could give me some help? I can
>probably figure out how to combinthem but how will I tell CU-SeeMe to
>source my combined feed and not the camera feed?

Digital Jungle Consulting Services San Francisco, California |

Coordinator, Haight-Ashbury Neighborhood Emergency Response Team |
Bay to Breakers Red Cross Emergency Medical Technican/Communications |
PADI Divemaster/Rescue Diver * KE6DZF * Bay Area Mountain Rescue Unit |
Macintosh bigot * mostly vegetarian * polyglot * ASL * owned by cat |