Re: Mac & PC: exploring new technologies

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Fri, 30 Jun 95 23:59:57 -0700

At 5:13 7/1/95, Aaron L Dickey wrote:

>Unfortunately, once you sign up for ECash, you'll never hear from them
>again.

Interesting. I had troubles a while back, but I'm getting pretty good
response these days. I've forwarded your note to my contact at DigiCash.
If others are seeing delays of, say, more than a day or two, let me know.
I'll rattle their cages but good :-)

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |