Re: nudity

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Sun, 02 Jun 1996 20:17:01 -0600

ryan o. kaplan wrote:
> >No nudity on PUBLIC reflectors, please. There are children out there! If
> >the conference number is ZERO, then it's a PUBLIC reflector.
>
> what up with all the sensitivity about nudity, [even though it can be
> disgusting]? are there really young ones out there? I have yet to see
> *any* kids on a cuseeme reflector. (but I don't spend my whole life
> cuseemeing, so maybe I'm wrong). any guess as to WHAT PERCENTAGE of
> cuseeme'ers are MINORS? long live cuseeme.
>
> odyssey systems corporation, USA
> 215-487-2200 fax. 2201

Greetings, Mr Kaplan:
Sensitivity, huhn? I see what you're saying, now can you see what I'm saying?
What is wrong with me exhibiting myself on a public street corner, especially if
I cannot see any children around?

For us all:
Remember, this isn't a matter of "reality versus virtual-reality". Rather, it
is more of a question of "maturity versus virtual-maturity"!!! Let's keep the
internet open for ALL of us. Lest we encure the wrath of "Big Brother"!

Hope this taken well as no offense is intended nor implied,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"