Re:Helpx2

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 02 Jun 1996 20:51:56 -0500

>Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 20:57:56 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Tomkiewicz@aol.com
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Helpx2
>
>I have tried to get the CU v.84 running, but only get blank windows. When I
>try to access the Video Setup menu selection, I get no response at all, even
>though the selection seems valid, i.e., it is not muted.
>
>Bob Tomkiewicz

Video setup? Do yu have a camera and a video capture card? Perhaps you are
talking about the CONFERENCE menu, where you connect to a reflector or to an
individual.

When connecting to a reflector, if you get the "no response" message, try
connecting to it again immediately...it MIGHT work, but I promise you nothing:)

If you need more info, being a newbie, check my web page for an illustrated
guide to the Cornell PC version, and get a reflector list there, also.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.