Re:List of reflectors?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Mon, 03 Jun 1996 23:10:41 -0500

>Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 13:33:47 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: cconroy@zippy.mv.com (Chris Conroy)
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: List of reflectors?
>
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for a list of reflectors. I've found a number of lists on the
>Web, but they seem to be outdated or inaccurate.
>
>thanks

>Chris Conroy O-
>cconroy@zippy.mv.com
>http://www.mv.com/ipusers/zippy
>
>"What' so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

John Becker's VERY LATEST (as of 6/3/96) lists are on my web page (listed
below). Be sure to READ the page, as it explains what the symbols (.-+*$)
in front of the reflector entries mean. Some of them are ACTIVE, some are
INACTIVE, some are GAY, some are PAY reflectors, some are PRIVATE, but
without the conference numbers necessary, etc....get the idea? NOT ALL OF
THESE REFLECTORS WILL RESPOND.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe