Color camera output

Dennis J. Streveler (strev@mobius.net)
Tue, 04 Jun 1996 11:16:56 -0700

At 01:49 PM 6/4/96 -0700, LL wrote:
>Ok I am now setting my filter to trash anymore on the nudity topic. Its about
>dead. Now I have a question. Does anyone have the new quickcam (color) I would
>like to connect to see it formyself before I shell out any more cash... Be
>clothed please.. <grin>
>
>Thanks
>
>Lenny

Lenny,

Usually the White Pine reflector (192.233.34.5) and the Cornell reflector
(132.236.91.204) have one or more people transmitting in color, usually WITH
their clothes on. :) The trouble is it is sometimes difficult to connect.
They are pretty busy!

Regards,
Dennis

Systems Consultant | CIS: 71036,1645