Re: Cu with ordinary cam ??

Rob Fleetwood (ROBFLEET@ix.Netcom.com)
Tue, 04 Jun 1996 15:17:24 -0700

Johs. Langkilde wrote:
> Hi.

You will need a video capture board into which to plug your camera. Although they no longer make
them, VideoLogic recently advised me there is still stock available of their Captivator which I got
from Tiger Direct -- a mail order firm here in the U.S. You may wish to contract VideoLogic -- go
to their homepage on the web. They answered my e-mail pretty promptly. Alternatively, you may
wish to send an e-mail to Silvia Ohr - silvia@videologic.com - she is the person at VideoLogic who
answered my question about whether the Captivator Pro works with CUSeeMe (it doesn't) and
continuing availability of the Captivator card. I'm sure she'd be willing to help you out with
information. BTW, it was less than $100US.

Regards,
Rob