Re:connection request

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 05 Jun 1996 21:34:49 -0500

>Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 09:20:14 +0100
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: ecg1@cornell.edu (Eric Gist)
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: connection request
>
>can any explain to me how this connections request works in the enchanced
>cu-seeme.
>example. when am in cu-seeme chating and then i get the ringing sound and
>then this message with a answer button and another option. i try to click
>on the answer button, but nothing happen. do i need something extra or am
>i just missing a small part of the appl. thanks in advance.
>
>Eric Gist
>Technical Asst.
>Dept:Information Services
>E-mail: ecg1@cornell.edu
>WebPage: 128.253.145.53/Eric
>IP:132.236.91.204
>phone: (607) 254-6168
>Fax: (607) 254-7166

I will ASSUME (yuck) that you are connected to a REFLECTOR when this
happens. This means that someone is attempting to connect directly to your
PC. If you already have a connection, the ANSWER button should be dimmed,
which means you will have to HANGUP your current connection before you could
answer this call.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe