Re:Hidden Users

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 05 Jun 1996 21:55:47 -0500

>Date: Tue, 04 Jun 1996 15:49:48 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Paul Swebilius <pswebili@ix.netcom.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Hidden Users
>
>I have the evaluation copy of Cu from White Pine. I can only see the
>visible participents. How can I reach the "hidden" users? Will I need
>to pruchase the copy and then be allowed to view all? Thanks Paul

No no no...the HIDDEN users are ones whose windows you have not opened yet.

In the participants list, click on the little arrow ( > ) to the left of the
word HIDDEN and it will turn and point down ( V ) and the hidden section
will open up, showing the names of the other participants. The arrow to the
left of the Visible Users and the Lurkers sections do the same thing.

To open a participant's window, click on their name in the list. To CLOSE a
participant's window, click on their name in the "VISIBLE USERS" section,
and their name will move back down to the HIDDEN section.

The people listed under the LURKERS section are people that are not
transmitting video.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe