Re:CU-seeme, screen machine II and win 95?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 05 Jun 1996 22:12:48 -0500

>Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 15:08:39 +0300
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Petri Nyman <newman@cs.tut.fi>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: CU-seeme, screen machine II and win 95?
>
> Hi!
>
> I have a problem with my CU-seeme configuration. I can't
>make my screen machine II card and Cu-seeme work together.
>My own picture is total garbage. All suggestions to solve this
>problem are wellcome .
>
>Thanks in advance
>
> -Petri-
>
>--
>Petri Nyman email: newman@cs.tut.fi
>www: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~newman/
>Tampere University of Technology/DMI
>P.O.Box 553, FIN-33721 Tampere
>tel. +358-31-365 3925 fax: +358-31-365 3857

The Screen Machine II card is not in the compatible list, but....here is
what compat.txt says about the Screen Machine CLASSIC:

Product: Screen Machine Classic
Confirmed by: Rich Kennerly <rbk1@cornell.edu>
Made by: unknown
List Price: unknown
Notes: You must install the Screen Machine version of Video for Windows.

You might be able to get it to work if you use their version of VFW. Let us
all know how it goes.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe