Re: mac i-phone

Dennis J. Streveler (strev@mobius.net)
Thu, 06 Jun 1996 08:02:26 -0700

At 08:40 AM 6/6/96 -0300, Marcelo Brunswick Vallado wrote:
>Hello!
>
>On the Internet Phone web site:
>
>>Cross-Platform Capabilities
>>Let Macintosh and PC users to talk to one another
>
>Since audio with CUSeeMe have not been improved yet, I'm looking for
>something like I-Phone for Mac. Does anyone know any telephony application
>using the internet for Mac? Can it be combine with CUSeeMe? Freeware,
>shareware, payware..., anything!
>
>TIA,
>
>Marcelo

Marcelo,

Well, why not try IPhone for Mac? There is a Mac version available, although
it works only on Power Macs. The leading telephony product for Mac had been
Net Phone, but I understand it has recently been bought out (by Quarterdeck?
I'm not sure of this).

Regards,
Dennis

Systems Consultant | CIS: 71036,1645