Re:White Pine v Cornell

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 06 Jun 1996 20:53:15 -0500

>Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 05:56:43 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Paul Swebilius <pswebili@ix.netcom.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: White Pine v Cornell
>
>I am using a copy of CU from White Pine v the free copy from Cornell.
>Anyone care to offer suggestions as which way for me to go? Using win95
>on PB Pentium 28.8 modem with quickcam. (newbie) Thanks Paul

Yes, my suggestion is to pay for it. The money that goes to White Pine will
help to fund the Cornell project to enhance the program even further.
Besides, the White Pine version is much more stable than the Cornell
version, at least for the PC, and they have a 32 bit version, whereas
Cornell's is still only a 16 bit version.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.