Re:web page to read this mailing list info

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 06 Jun 1996 20:53:18 -0500

>Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 07:19:01 -0700
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Dana Christiansen <dchristi@direct.ca>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>
>I was wondering, how do I unsubscribe here? Is there a web page I can just
>go to instead to read the questions?
>
>Thanks...

Yes there is. All traffic on this mailing list is archived at this URL:

http://www.jungle.com/CU-SeeMe/all_archives.html

To unsubscribe from this list:
---1. Find out the EXACT adress you originally subscribed (to this list)
under (if you don't know, go to III. below and follow those instructions).
Make sure this original address is typed in the FROM: field
---2. Address a message to: LISTPROC@CORNELL.EDU
---3. (Leave the SUBJECT line BLANK!!!)
---4. In the body of the message, type: UNSUB CU-SeeMe-L
---5. Send your message

>III.How to find out the Address You ORIGINALLY SUBSCRIBED under: ***Note:
you will receive 4 or 5 mail files listing every single subscriber by the
name and email address they subscribed under. They are NOT in alphabetical
order - you may want to search for your name using an Editor such as MSWORD.

---1. Address a message to LISTPROC@CORNELL.EDU
---2. (Leave the SUBJECT line BLANK!!!)
---3. In the body of the message, type ONLY: REVIEW CU-SEEME-L
---4. Send your message. Await a reply.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe