Re: IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON

Adam S. Goldstein (asg1@liii.com)
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 08:27:08 -0500

At 6:43 AM 6/12/96, Paul Mestern wrote:

> To Cornell: Thank you for your help in developing this program
>but I think it is time for you to take any beta version of this program
>off the public access area and shut down this forum. Otherwise people
>will get the idea that this beta version is current and you will develop
>ill will among the public.
> If anyone wants this program from this time on they will have to
>pay for it as any of us do after the beta testing stage.

Well, how bold of you Paul to decide that people should pay for something
that you had the opportunity to examine for free. There are going to be a
lot of people acquiring quickcams and other cams in the near future to try
out the videoconferencing technology on the net, and the beta Cornell
CUSee-Me makes trying it for free a possibility.

Adam

--
Adam S. Goldstein
Student Physician