Re: no greyscale with CQCW

Adrian Close (adrian@tracker.com.au)
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 23:46:26 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996, Bill Ryan wrote:

> This is only true for the Windows version of ECU.
> The Mac version of ECU in comb. with color quickcam works fine using either
> the gray or color codec(s).

Hmm.. interesting news. Maybe I will go out and buy that Mac after all!
What sort of Mac hardware do you think would be the basic requirement for
the CQCM? Would an LC do? Or do I need a Quadra or something better?
(I'm a complete Mac newbie...) And if I do that, can I use my existing
ECU serial number with ECU for Mac?

Thanks for any help here.

Adrian Close email: adrian@tracker.com.au
Network Adminstrator/Intl. Support phone: +61 3 9853 3288
Tracker Software Australia fax: +61 3 9853 9264
http://www.tracker.com.au