Fwd: CU-SeeMe in WIN-OS/2 Session help needed

David Olsen (dolsen@int1.mhrcc.org)
Wed, 12 Jun 96 10:43:47 +0500

I'm looking for some help on this, too. I do have this working OK on
my work machine (Warp Connect on a Netware LAN with a T1 connection
to the Internet (the HOSTS file solved the problem here). But, at
home I'm using the IAK dialer for a dial connection and get this same
message. Any hints or sugestions would be appreciated. Thanks.