RE: Cuseeme / color!!!!

John W. Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 18:54:57 +-1000

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996, Dennis J. Streveler wrote:

> Not only won't the freeware Cornell version work with the CQC, the Cornell
> reflectors won't either. SO if you are considering the CQCW, then make sure
> you are also considering the ECU and WP reflectors.
Adrian Close wrote....
So I've discovered... I was wanting to use CU for an in-home video
system (yeah, I know I'm slightly crazy and have way too many computers
to play with!) but when I looked at it: ECU = $69 per copy, WP reflector
= $AUS500 or so for 10 users (and they apparently don't have anything
less than a 10 user licence).

Adrian...
You are not alone regarding too many computers to play with.

As I read from someone's (another home electronics/computer enthusiast)
homepage a long time ago... "My house is just a giant peripheral for my computer
system".

Regards, John