Re: White Pine ad... Net Guide mag, 7/96 p.106

JayHill (bjohnson@ainet.com)
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 08:02:06 -0700

Dennis J. Streveler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've noticed the ad which White Pine has used to promote CUSeeMe.
> Personally, I think it has several inaccuracies. I'd like to check out
> other's reactions:
>
> 1 Second, the copy of the add says "it runs over 28.8 modem (14.4 for audio
> only)..." I think this is inaccurate.

that sounds like a missprint too me too..... should read ... video only at 14.4

I keep telling users on the reflectors....

pause your video output befor you start talking

IT HELPS ALOT !!!!!

I hope WP adds some sort of software switch to pause the video when ever you
turn on the MIC