Re: Fwd: CU-SeeMe in WIN-OS/2 Session help needed

Marcelo Franck Barboza (marcfbz@atlas.ucpel.tche.br)
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 14:53:09 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, David Olsen wrote:

> I'm looking for some help on this, too. I do have this working OK on
> my work machine (Warp Connect on a Netware LAN with a T1 connection
> to the Internet (the HOSTS file solved the problem here). But, at
> home I'm using the IAK dialer for a dial connection and get this same
> message. Any hints or sugestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
>

> >From: Joe Holt <joedh@ibm.net>
> >To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
> >Subject: CU-SeeMe in WIN-OS/2 Session help needed

Hello all Cusers,

unfortunately i have the same problems, sometimes it warns with
the hostname problem, and sometimes it seems to be working fine, til I
try reflectors and it says no response from.....
I cant understand why it happens since it just occurs when I am
accessing from home, and here at the university I can connect with no
problems. Is it something related to the Trumpet? Any tips on
configurations? I cant imagine anything else, although www, and irc are
working but Cuseeme dont.
I apreciate your help, since I only need this software to work to
buy a quickcam, otherwise I wouldnt find any other applications for it.

Thank you for you attention in advance!!!

Marcelo Franck Barboza