Re: New user with question

Rod Upfold (rupfold@lambton.on.ca)
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:17:47 -0400 (EDT)

That is main reason why I have gotten into using the "CU-SeeMe" to
experiment and see if it could be for "Video Conferencing" in the
educational field. I have had problems with getting the program up and
running, but with the help of the people on the list I have had the
program running for the last couple of weeks. A new problem came up with
the "Quickcam" last night...and some people have sent some suggestions to
me. I also called the cameras manufacture help line and the person who
took my call was excellent. He couldn't help me with problem....but the
guy had the right helpful attitude. I have since started loading up my
hard drive again in case there is a "driver conflict".

I think that a program like "CU-SeeMe" has real potential for "Educational
Video Conferencing". Not every person currently has access to an "ISDN"
but thet do have "POTS".

* *
* Hint: Never use a VCR head cleaning tape..... *
* *
* Rod Upfold Audiovisual Department *
* Lambton College Sarnia, Ontario, Canada *
* P.O. Box 969 N7T 7K4 *
* Phone #: 1-519-542-7751....Ext: 282 *
* Fax #: 1-519-542-6667 *
* E-mail: rupfold@lambton.on.ca *