PLEASE HELP ASAP! QuickCam for PC via PPP?

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 11:29:09 -0500

quickcam-drivers-list@ns.crynwr.com
Subject: Re: color quickcam and linux

Greetings:
I forwarded a copy of your request to the CU-SeeMe mailing list at Cornell
University. My hope is that somebody there might help you as well.

Good luck,

PHONE: (618) 233-5332 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"