Re: Cu-seeme wont work

Rob Fleetwood (ROBFLEET@ix.netcom.com)
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 17:27:05 -0700

Dennis,

I have it working and have had for some time (if you define "working"
loosely) with Netcom. I sign on with Netcruiser, get assigned the dynamic
IP address and then use the Netcruiser application launcher to activate ECU.
Only problem I have is frozen screens and extended periods with receiving
0/0 kbps. :(

I'm using a 28.8 kbps modem w/ max/min send and receive set at 28/10.

Rob