Re: AOL connection

The mad Scientist! (s324131@student.uq.edu.au)
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:11:46 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Susan Jacobson wrote:

> The Interactive Performance Group @NYU is making an appearance at the
> Computers for Social Change conference in New York City on Saturday. We
> want to broadcast our event on the NYU reflector (128.122.253.79) from
> 3:30pm-5:00pm, but we will have to rely on a modem connection (28.8)
> through AOL to do so.
>
> Question: Does anyone know how to use CUSeeMe via AOL? We will probably be
> using a MacIntosh. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Susan, could you give us that time in GMT, or UT, or whatever they call
it these days, so that those of us in other parts of the world can have a
look. I presume that here in Australia, we will need to connect on
Friday sometime. I don't know anything about MacIntosh or AOL, but from
what I have read on this list you will need to use CuSeeMe in conjunction
with Internet Phone or something similar (not sure if there is a version
of I-Phone for the Mac) for people to hear you.

Oh, and when you tell us, give us the reflector IP again.
s324131@student.uq.edu.au