Re: Cu-seeme wont work

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 19:14:01 -0500

quickcam-drivers@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: can't detect quickcam

Greetings:
The problem is that the CODECs used in the B&W version are different from those
in the color version. In order to do this, you'ld have to re-write the CODEC
algorythms and recompile (theory).
Try dropping Connectix a message and ask them about this. Also, try contacting
the CU-SeeMe mailing list at Cornell University as someone out there might have
a better answer for you.

Good luck,

PHONE: (618) 233-5332 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"