Re: Need capture card suggestion

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 18:55:12 -0500

Greetings:
You might want to look at the June96 edition of "Computer Shopper" catalog. On
page 272, they list the new "Diamond Stealth64 2201TV" card. This card combines
the features of both graphics acceleration AND TV tuner technology!!! The article
also talks about the benefits and "pit-falls" associated with this new product.
Good luck...

PHONE: (618) 233-5332 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"