Re: Need capture card suggestion

Ron Elkayam (relkay01@fiu.edu)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 22:57:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Daniel W. Erskine wrote:

> Greetings:
> You might want to look at the June96 edition of "Computer Shopper" catalog. On
> page 272, they list the new "Diamond Stealth64 2201TV" card. This card combines
> the features of both graphics acceleration AND TV tuner technology!!! The article
> also talks about the benefits and "pit-falls" associated with this new product.
> Good luck...

I, like too many other good men, have been skrood in the rear by Diamond
with one of their older cards (can you say "shi-T drivers"?)

I wouldn't put a Diamond card in my machine if Diamond paid me to beta
test it.

Please, other suggestions...

How's the Captivator by Digital Vision? I heard it's discontinued but
that it's still pretty good.

Ron.