Re: Need capture card suggestion

Rob Fleetwood (ROBFLEET@ix.Netcom.com)
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 10:09:30 -0700

Ron,

The Captivator works fine - less than $100. It is actually a VideoLogic product and, you are
correct - they are NOT making them any more. However, please see the following message I received
from VideoLogic affirming that there are still some around. Be careful not to get the Captivator
Pro since it does not work with CUSeeMe.

Rob
________
Re: Captivator