Re: Need capture card suggestion

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 17:31:14 -0500

At 10:24 AM 6/18/96 PDT, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>
> I am presently using the B&W QuickCam but also have occasional
>need for NTSC input. Would someone kindly suggest a mid-range (~$300)
>video capture card with PCI connector (no "regular" slots left on the
>mother board which is a Pentium 120 Mhz, 16 M RAM if it makes a
>difference.) TIA. -J. Grant
>-------------------------------------
>Name: ir004161
>E-mail: ir004161@interramp.com
>Date: 06/18/96 Time: 10:17:45
>
>"I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."

Go to this URL in Netscape:

ftp://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/pub/CU-SeeMe/PC.CU-SeeMeCurrent/

Get the file "compat.txt". this file tells you all of the video capture
cards that work with the Cornell version, and their approximate prices.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.