Re:reflectors

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 18:29:41 -0500

>Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 11:07:16 +0900
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Giovanni Iachelli <giachell@direct.ca>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: reflectors
>
>why all reflector answer "no response from......."
>do I have to set up anything ? sometime I connect to Univ. Vaasa in Finland
>but that it is .
>
>Thanks

When you get the no response message, try connecting to the same reflector
again immediately.

Also, if your receive settings are not set correctly, this can cause you
major problems in connecting to a reflector. The default for the Cornell
version is 300kbps, and this hust won't work right for a 14.4 or 28.8 modem.
Use NOTEPAD to edit the maxrecv and minrecv settings in
c:\windows\cuseeme.ini if you don't transmit.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.